What's new

5-star Yelp review!

mac

Reaction score
And most everyone thinks social media is real.

MEP001

Reaction score
They might look at you funny, but they'll custom-print that for you.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
I disagree. I have a 4.5 rating in Yelp, with 74 reviews. Most of the Yelp reviews are very detailed & well-written. I always reply to each review, either thanking them or explaining my side - in a positive& professional way. My response is written NOT for the original reviewer, but future customers. I did have Yelp remove a 1-star review because the reviewer was confused & thought I was the express tunnel car wash up the road. Jerry S. did reply to apologize & left the 5-star rating! :)

Attachments

Randy

Reaction score
I hate to say this but YELP is total BULL $HIT! The reviews can’t be believed. There was a car wash owner here who was giving away free car washes to anyone who would leave a negative review on his competition. One of his customers tipped him off to it so he sent over his son and got the offer of a free car wash for a negative YELP review on the competition.

Blanco

Reaction score
There was a car wash owner here who was giving away free car washes to anyone who would leave a negative review on his competition. One of his customers tipped him off to it so he sent over his son and got the offer of a free car wash for a negative YELP review on the competition.
Thats pathetic. Ill never understand people that are more worried about their "competition" then their own car wash. Its a shame they don't put that energy into something actually productive.

Blanco

Reaction score
I hate to say this but YELP is total BULL $HIT!
Your 100% right. YELP is a complete hustle. Its a review system that is flawed and broken. Pay to play scheme and is terrible for small business owners.

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
Lol!! Might be a fun April Fools prank I could play on my regular customers. Swap out the 7 menu cycles for appetizers, pasta dishes & dessert. Tiramasu anyone?? 🤣

washnshine

Reaction score
Lol!! Might be a fun April Fools prank I could play on my regular customers. Swap out the 7 menu cycles for appetizers, pasta dishes & dessert. Tiramasu anyone?? 🤣
I would drive to your wash and bring take-out containers!

Etowah