What's new

2 motor vac / 2 motor + 1 turbo vac / 3 motor vac

Randy

Reaction score
What do you mean mismatching motors? I use lamb VAL6336 from kleen-rite. Which do you recommend ?
Motors from different manufactures is mismatching motors, it's not good to use VAL6336 with a VMK19 motor. One of the motor may run at a faster RPM and will put the other motor under more of a load, wearing it out faster. Twodose is right, the VAL6336 mo5or is a good motor, we've used them for years. We change the brushes every 6 months, the motors last for many years that way.

Twodose

Reaction score
So with the lamb vac motors, my experience has been that they are more difficult to change the brushes than to say like the older GS vac motors that kleen-rite used to sell, the GS vac motors were easy to change but they wore out allot quicker than the lamb motors, in fact I think the lamb motor brushes for some reason last 2 or 3 times longer than the old GS motors, that is why I say to let them go until they stop working then replace them, I think for a newbie they may find it way more difficult to change the brushes until you get some experience.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I've been buying the Domel 492.4 motors from Windtrax and have been very happy with the performance and longevity. I use 2 of them in my Fragmatics

Randy

Reaction score
So with the lamb vac motors, my experience has been that they are more difficult to change the brushes than to say like the older GS vac motors that kleen-rite used to sell, the GS vac motors were easy to change but they wore out allot quicker than the lamb motors, in fact I think the lamb motor brushes for some reason last 2 or 3 times longer than the old GS motors, that is why I say to let them go until they stop working then replace them, I think for a newbie they may find it way more difficult to change the brushes until you get some experience.
I have to agree the old GS motors the brushes were easy to change the Lamb motor is a bit of challenge the first time. Once you get it down it's also pretty easy.

MEP001

Reaction score
I also use the Domel, they last twice as long as the Lamb. I change the brushes every two years and have yet to have one fail.

STXCW

Reaction score
We have removed just about all our combo vacs and replaced them with 3 motor vacs and stand alone fragrance units. Sales on combo vacs have always been low due to customer confusion. They would see the change in time if switch was left on fragrance or shampoo and they thought they were getting less time to vacuum, so both items suffered. Since the change, sales have increased significantly.

RAAOO7

Reaction score
I like how the combo vac hose hangs on the side of the vacuum instead of wrapping hose around the front meter box. What do you guys think?