What's new

1.25" tokens

wagsnwheels

Reaction score
I am thinking about goiong to the 1.25 tokens. I have the Hamilton dual rear load changers that currently dispense quarters. What do I need to change out on the hoppers to dispense 1.25 tokens? Do you have any Lexan fronts that say Tokens??

Randy

Reaction score
It's a piece of cake. All you need to do is change the wheel in the Hopper. If your Tokens are going to be a Dollar you'll need to change the switch settings on your controller. Yes they have a face panel with "TOKENS" on the front for the DRS changer

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
That's an awful big token :eek: When I went to dollar coins I had to file out nearly all of my coins slots. I later started dispensing a token a little larger than the dollar and had to file a bunch of them once again. I also had to modify a lot of the plastic reject cups on the meter doors. Will the popular coin acceptor brands handle tokens that big?

Randy

Reaction score
I think or at least I hope he talking about a 1.125 token, that would a 11/8" token. There are a lot of car washes in this area that use the 1.125 token. If your shopping for Token the best price I've found on tokens lately is from Moffatt & Company Custom mint. www.moffattandco.com

MEP001

Reaction score
I.B. Washincars said:
Will the popular coin acceptor brands handle tokens that big?
We use a 1.125 token and it fits through the current GinSan Multitrons, Slugbusters and IDX acceptors unmodified. I'm pretty sure a 1 1/4" token will not fit in any of them.