What's new

XRS Airlift Doors - Stopping halfway down

WashSingh

Reaction score
I have a pair of XRS Airlift Doors that I installed in my bay roughly two years ago. I've noticed recently that when a car enters/exits the bay, the doors sometimes stop about halfway on their way down. This usually leaves about a 3/4 foot open gap between the ground and the door. As the weather is starting to turn, I'm concerned about the doors not closing correctly in the winter time. Has anyone encountered this before?

Kirb

Reaction score
WashSingh, Which track to you have? I have had the poly track get a little missed aligned when the temp changes which could hold door up.

Edit. Sorry This applies to Poly doors not XRS

Last edited:

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Garbageman is correct the cams need adjustment if you don't know how to do it I suggest getting a door company to do it as you can really mess up the door if you adjust them wrong.

garbageman

Reaction score
yes, they are the limits. they are adjustable with an allen wrench (metric). If the door is that far off it may have missed the upper limit once and rolled over on itself. Usually the cams only need to be adjusted a few inches after initial start up

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
Yes ok . However I have seen this an cycle the door up then down an then it runs normal on a line up day ?