What's new

WW1.0 Spot Free is not working neither Auto or SS Bays

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
I have WW1.0 and Super Save RO System: My wash has 1 Auto base and three SS bases. Everything else are working fine, but when it gets to Spot-free rinse, pump is not working and there is no water coming out at all.

RO System: All visible fuses are checked good and I have switch and interchange the three relays (top right corner) on the RO system but nothing change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Note: I think I have listed my post in wrong section so I re-list it here.

soapy

Reaction score
What kind of repressureization pump do you have. Procon pumps will eventually have impellers breakup and even though the motor might run no water will come out. Start at the outlet to your pump and see if you have pressure there first.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Thanks Soapy: Pumps are not come on at all. Seem there are no power to activate pump. There should be control voltage issue that not turn on when spot free is selected, but I has no clue how and where to start and check it out.

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
You have control voltage that comes from your auto and from the bays that go to the board, then there's voltage from the board to a contactor to energize that coil, then there's voltage from that contactor to the pump motor. You probably don't need to check the first part as there's no way they could all fail at once, but you could have a bad control board that's not sending power to the contactor, a bad contactor coil, or a tripped breaker in your panel for the pump. Those need to be checked.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Thanks MEP001: I have checked all breakers and all look good. Pumps and contactor coil should be OK because they work on other selection( this is my thought if I'm wrong please advice). Maybe the problem with the control board that's not sending power to the contactor to activate the spot free selection. Is the same control board that control both SS Bays and Auto? Is the control board located on the RO system? I'm not sure what is the control board look like and where it located, please give me some hint if you could and thank you). I'm going to the carwash site now to check on these.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
I have WW1.0 and Super Save RO System: My wash has 1 Auto base and three SS bases. Everything else are working fine, but when it gets to Spot-free rinse, pump is not working and there is no water coming out at all.

RO System: All visible fuses are checked good and I have switch and interchange the three relays (top right corner) on the RO system but nothing change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Note: I think I have listed my post in wrong section so I re-list it here.
check the delivery contacter and overload in the super saver control cabinet, they are down toward the bottom

MEP001

Reaction score
Breakers "look good," but did you check for power? Breakers go bad or can trip but not appear tripped.

Cal-Redwood

Reaction score
Thank you very much all for your help. I got it fixed.
After checking all the tests I needed to do, still not working. I started to check and see if there is water run through the pumps. Started undo the input and output of the pump with good and strong water pressure coming out, undo the solenoid stemp and tested with good water flow, disconnect the hose to the base from the solenoid output and with strong water flow. Everything look good with strong water pressure coming out. Not sure what else to do so started up the Spot Free Rinse to see what happen, here it came, Spot Free started working, all Bays were checked and all are working properly. not sure what the cause, may be because of air bubble in water hose. Soapy you had lead me to the right direction. Thanks everyone again for your help.

BTW: I was wrong, the main pump does not needed to activate spot free rinse. It use the pumped on the RO system, one for SS bays and one for auto bay.