What's new

Wiring up cryptopay

Etowah

Noob

Reaction score
Good afternoon guys, I’m about to begin wiring up cryptopay. I’m using led 6 timers. My question is where is the best place to tie in the wiring? Is it ok to connect the 24vac wires at the green wiring harness? Why is there’s already a wire plugged into the designated spot for cc on the timer when I have never had credit cards before?

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
It's just voltage, it doesn't really matter where you tie in. I usually tie in right along with the coin acceptor because you will eventually have to replace something and unwire/wire in again there.

The Dixmor harnesses come pre-wired for everything. It looks like they cut the unused wires short and hid them in the wrap. I'd recommend extending the CC wire out to match the others and wire-nutting them instead of using the crimp caps.

Nuphoenix

Reaction score
Wish my boxes looked that neat. Once I upgrade to 10 position, I'm going to really straighten out the rats nest I bought into. I was in a hurry to replace the Timemasters with LED 6 and cryptopay, I didn't have time to really do everything properly.

Noob

Reaction score
Wish I could take credit for it but that was my installer. I will say they did a great job. Happy with their work.