What's new

Why my triple foam not getting foaming?

washnshine

Reaction score
Why my triple foam not getting any foam and just very watering like high pressure soap?any advice ?thanks!
Might need some more info here. Is this a new problem? Did it work before? What/how is your equipment set up? Is this coming out of a dedicated triple foam gun, a foam brush, or are you talking about an automatic machine?

I am sure you will get help on this forum, but there just is not enough info yet.

Ls brothers

Reaction score
Might need some more info here. Is this a new problem? Did it work before? What/how is your equipment set up? Is this coming out of a dedicated triple foam gun, a foam brush, or are you talking about an automatic machine?

I am sure you will get help on this forum, but there just is not enough info yet.
Thanks for reply. This is for self serve. The triple foam from the gun and it just like this since I bought the car wash years ago. The equipment inside is Coleman.

washnshine

Reaction score
Thanks for reply. This is for self serve. The triple foam from the gun and it just like this since I bought the car wash years ago. The equipment inside is Coleman.
Alright - so you have not witnessed it working, so it might be difficult to see what changed. My first guess is that you are not getting air to your final mixture. You need chemical, water and air to create foam. If you are getting what looks like non - foaming soap, it sounds like you are getting the water and chemical delivered to the bay, but not the air. Look in your equipment room on your trifoam stand and see if you see an airline with a valve - the measurement will be “psi”. This might be turned too low, broken, plugged - or have some reason that does not allow air to get to the mix. There could also be a plug anywhere in the line. This would be the first and easiest guess at the cause of your problem. Let us know hat you come up with.

Ls brothers

Reaction score
Alright - so you have not witnessed it working, so it might be difficult to see what changed. My first guess is that you are not getting air to your final mixture. You need chemical, water and air to create foam. If you are getting what looks like non - foaming soap, it sounds like you are getting the water and chemical delivered to the bay, but not the air. Look in your equipment room on your trifoam stand and see if you see an airline with a valve - the measurement will be “psi”. This might be turned too low, broken, plugged - or have some reason that does not allow air to get to the mix. There could also be a plug anywhere in the line. This would be the first and easiest guess at the cause of your problem. Let us know hat you come up with.
I can feel the air coming from the gun but just very watering. Do you think it maybe too much water?thanks.

Etowah

MEP001

Reaction score
Look to see if you didn't shove too much of the Hydrominder pickup hose into the pail where the foot valve has snaked up above the liquid.

Randy

Reaction score
If it's been years that the chemical has been sitting in the equipment room dump it and start with some fresh chemical, it doesn't last forever once it's been opened. What color tips are you using in your Hydrominder?

Last edited: