What's new

Why do people post for sale items and never reply.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
On the flip side, I have posted items for sale and get asked if I still have them. I reply that I do, and never hear back from them. It works both ways.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Not a real user friendly way to buy/sell stuff on here. Not complaining, as it may be what the mods think works best. But, every thread is closed, & tryin to search their profiles, figure out how to contact them, realizing your inbox is full, is all a PITA. ha. I've had the exact same problem both you guys have had, on more than one occasion...

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
It was my idea to close all of the threads and Jackson agreed. Some would become discussions...why are you selling...anything wrong with it...would you take this much...etc. Also, closing them keeps someone from just continually bumping their ad to the top. If you have to "figure out how to contact them", I don't know what to say. If an ad doesn't contain contact info...well it really isn't an ad.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Same goes for carwashconsignment.com it says "click here to contact seller" and then it takes you to the email address of astromatic not the actual seller! and then you don't hear back from them for 3/4 of a year.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Yeah, they are horrible. Once, I checked on a bill changer they had listed. When they got back with me a few weeks later, they said it had been sold. Months later, it was still listed on their site...smh

soonermajic

Reaction score
Yeh, carwashconsingment.com is the most non user friendly site there is. Place could be a Gold mine!

sparkey

Reaction score
I have tried to purchase items on carwashconsignment.com many times. To this day I have never had a successful transaction. I don't know why anyone would try to sell an item on that site. They rarely respond to emails, and if they do it may be a month later.