What's new

What holds the pay station?

Bricks

Reaction score
Hi. I’m trying to install an automatic myself. Picked up a used gold line auto cashier. I don’t want to lay a block enclosure so I’ve been trying to find a stainless one. I don’t know what they’re called or where to find a new or preferably used one. I greatly appreciate any help with this. Thank you!

MEP001

Reaction score
There's a stainless stand made for it to sit on.

Randy

Reaction score
There are 2 different models of the Goldline ACW, there is the brick, it has a flange around the front for mounting in a brick enclosure. Then there is the model that is mounted on a stainless steel base. That Goldline ACW cabinet has a nicer finish on the cabinet and doesn't have the flange around the front. There are 2 sizes of the ACW bases, a 18" and a 24".

Bricks

Reaction score
There's a stainless stand made for it to sit on.
[/
There are 2 different models of the Goldline ACW, there is the brick, it has a flange around the front for mounting in a brick enclosure. Then there is the model that is mounted on a stainless steel base. That Goldline ACW cabinet has a nicer finish on the cabinet and doesn't have the flange around the front. There are 2 sizes of the ACW bases, a 18" and a 24".
Ok. This one has the flange. I was hoping I could buy an enclosure for it. Thanks

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Randy, besides the nicer finish and lack of a flange is there any other difference? Are there still knockouts on the back of the pedestal mount version?

Bricks, just find a local fab shop to build a stand for it, have the enclosure wrapped in vinyl and have the fab shop make some kind of surround that attaches to the flanges that you could display your wash packages on like a 'pump topper' display.

Bricks

Reaction score
Randy, besides the nicer finish and lack of a flange is there any other difference? Are there still knockouts on the back of the pedestal mount version?

Bricks, just find a local fab shop to build a stand for it, have the enclosure wrapped in vinyl and have the fab shop make some kind of surround that attaches to the flanges that you could display your wash packages on like a 'pump topper' display.
I like this. I don’t know how they even fasten down or how you access the fasteners. I suppose the pay station needs to slide out to reach down and unbolt the base. I just don’t want the fab shop to ask me how to do it and I say “duuuh uuuuh idk”. Which is already a huge part of my vocabulary.