What's new

What happened to Polymer presoaks?

Etowah

Eric H

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Waxman, we were discussing chemicals. I then sat down to make a chemical order and opened to the KR catalogue page with the All Systems polymer presoak. I remember when this stuff came out there was a big buzz about it. What happened?
This also might dovetail nicely into APW's thread about eyebrow: https://www.carwashforum.com/threads/eyebrows.19771/

Eric H

Reaction score
Where have you been? The new buzzword for the industry is "Ceramic".
Well...this thread when off the tracks quicker than normal. I’m going to stop paying my membership dues and sending you my naked pictures if you don’t stop sidetracking my threads!

I’m just going to get a banner that say “synthetic, polymer, ceramic triple foam available here” customers have no idea what they are buying anyway.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I thi k the consensus was, it works, but costs a crap ton of cash.
But I like your new banner idea

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
You guys are behind the curve. The stuff on the Motor trend channel that surpasses the ceramic and all prior stuff is "Graphene. "

Eric H

Reaction score
You guys are behind the curve. The stuff on the Motor trend channel that surpasses the ceramic and all prior stuff is "Graphene. "
I’m almost certain the Ceramic I use has Graphene.
Updated banner might say “Try our new Exclusive Synthetic Microfiber Polymer Nanotechnology Graphene Process today for ONLY $86.27 and don’t forget to use our FREE Vacuums!”

Should I mention that the “free” vacuums feature 80% less suction than the pay vacs?

bonus points to anyone that can come up with an Acronym from the banner wording