What's new

Well the democrats are at it again

mac

Reaction score
This would actually be funny if it wasn't so scary. They are protesting mightily about getting the current nominee appointed right before an election. Oh, the horror. Let's just look at what Biden has said that if he looses. They will sue to have the outcome reversed in many states. They have already retained hundreds of lawyers. So my guess is that this will be contested for some time, and eventually end up with the Supremes. And if they succeed in stopping the current nomination, guess what? It would come down to a tie with no real outcome. There would be riots in the streets by every radical group out there. Antifa has already released plans to riot. Not going to be pretty. I still think Trump will crush hidding biden, and will even bet money on it if any of you so wish. Not only would I get to see the democrats lose, but I might even get some of their money.

Wash4Life

Reaction score
Democrats are going to be throwing out so many excuses come November:

1. They'll blame "Russian Collusion," never mind the fact that if it was true, Putin would have kept the House under GOP control in 2018.

2. They'll blame "Voter Suppression," never mind the fact they told people it's unsafe to vote in person while it's fine to go to Wal-Mart.

3. They'll blame Bernie Sanders voters, never mind the fact the party stopped caring about working class Americans.

4. They'll blame white privilege, never mind the fact that there are white people who suffer as well.

5. They'll blame the electoral college, never mind the fact both candidates know the rules.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
I honestly think he’s trying to lose on purpose as he gets more outlandish with comments. If presidency and senate both change we’re in for some economic pain going forward.