What's new

Well...I got CoronaVirus!!!!

soonermajic

Reaction score
Youngest son who is a Fireman got it, unbeknownst to him, gave it to a friend, & then his brother & sister. Those 2 kids came in & we boiled shrimp. I ate some orange slices with them, as they were not feeling great. But we all figured summer cold.
Well...NOPE, i got sick, tested + then they tested + now wife has it to.

Lemme tell ya...this thing is pure HELL!!!
I hadn't been to Dr since 1996!!! Had fever over 103, BAD body aches, chills. Just BRUTAL!
This is 1st day since Monday i thought I may live. Ha power of prayer has gotten us through!!!

Last edited:

washnshine

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that coach. I wish you a quick recovery - glad you are starting to see some progress. Hang in there - we wish you the best!

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Dang sorry to hear hang in there... prayers for a quick recovery

traveler17

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you catching it. Live in N.C. but have 2 friends back home on Orlando that caught It. Said exactly what you did. Hang in there!!

Randy

Reaction score
I had it in early February and I'm still not 100%. Some people get it real bad and some get a mild case. Just take it easy and stay away from everyone.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
Take care coach, and glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

soonermajic

Reaction score
My fireman son has pretty much narrowed it down to 1 of those POS worthless protesters/looters, who he had to check on.
Life just ain't fair.

CheetahExpress

Reaction score
Youngest son who is a Fireman got it, unbeknownst to him, gave it to a friend, & then his brother & sister. Those 2 kids came in & we boiled shrimp. I ate some orange slices with them, as they were not feeling great. But we all figured summer cold.
Well...NOPE, i got sick, tested + then they tested + now wife has it to.

Lemme tell ya...this thing is pure HELL!!!
I hadn't been to Dr since 1996!!! Had fever over 103, BAD body aches, chills. Just BRUTAL!
This is 1st day since Monday i thought I may live. Ha power of prayer has gotten us through!!!
Coach, wishing you the best and get well soon.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
Sucks. I wish you well. Sooner or later, I think everyone will have to fight this.