What's new

Washworld Radiantz

jprb

Reaction score
Does anyone have, or have you seen, a Washworld Radiantz (soft cloth) in service. I'd like to see one or hear an oppinion of the machine.

JPRB

Rick Lancelle

Washworld Tech Support
Reaction score
Does anyone have, or have you seen, a Washworld Radiantz (soft cloth) in service. I'd like to see one or hear an oppinion of the machine.

JPRB
There will be video available next week, for those who are interested please contact Washworld we would be happy to forward some sample video to you. We will shortly have the final drafts available of the video on the Washworld Website featuring the Razor and the Radiantz. www.washworldinc.com

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I have both of the pdf's, but I would like to see some videos. bubblesgalore@charter.net

In case you were wondering Rick, I have a perfect location for some machines to be tested. We're in a great market and could use some quality equipment over my way, I'll lease you a couple of bays cheap ;)

Rick Lancelle

Washworld Tech Support
Reaction score

DavidM

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Washworld chose not to use a rotating brush for cleaning the top of vehicles? I was excited about a Washworld friction machine but disappointed when I saw that it lacked a spinning top brush.

David

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like the side cloth drags on the ground when the machine moves and they are not spinning??

Dunno about you guys, but here in the Northeast during Winter, these would be dragging right thru the sand on the IBA floor on busy days. Scratchy scratch!:eek:

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Why does it look to me that the drivers side brushes are more faster spinning then the right and looks to have more cloth on the top sectons?

Etowah