What's new

Washpilot controller with Unitec portal

Etowah

Jackmd351

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive way to have a Unitec portal communicate (or just load washes) with a washpilot tunnel controller. I'm am just limited to using a keypad to load washes and want to use a paystation. The wash pilot programmers offer an upgrade in controller that is quite expressive, plus a monthly subscription fee. Anyone no of a economical solution? Any other paystation work other than Unitec portal? Hamilton? Just looking to have the wash signal from a pat station be loaded into washpilot without manually using keypad. Any help or direction would be appreciated! Thanks

JAGraff

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive way to have a Unitec portal communicate (or just load washes) with a washpilot tunnel controller. I'm am just limited to using a keypad to load washes and want to use a paystation. The wash pilot programmers offer an upgrade in controller that is quite expressive, plus a monthly subscription fee. Anyone no of a economical solution? Any other paystation work other than Unitec portal? Hamilton? Just looking to have the wash signal from a pat station be loaded into washpilot without manually using keypad. Any help or direction would be appreciated! Thanks
Good morning,

I work for Unitec. Our Portal or our Sentinel could communicate with the Washpilot. If you would like me to have someone contact you on this, please shoot me a message with your contact information.

Thanks,
Julie Graff
Digital Manager for DRB & Unitec