What's new

Washing Monsters???

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
I see there’s an AutoCareForum banner ad promoting Kleen-rite’s Monster Soap Sale… which leads me to ask a few questions:

1. First cars and trucks, then dog washes and now… monster washes?
2. Is monster soap effective on sea monsters or is it limited to land-based monsters only?
3. When they show up at the wash, don’t monsters scare off the women and children?
4. How do you prevent melted roofs and stuff when the fire-breathing monsters sneeze?
5. Do you give monsters a discount if they only come out at night?
6. How often does a typical monster wash? I mean, can one expect a significant revenue increase by catering to them?
7. Since most monsters emerge from underground, how much extra pit cleaning will be required?
8. What new vending products are available for a monster wash… what fragrances do monsters like? (I assume “Giant” towels are a must?)
9. Do you permit slime monsters to use the wash?
10. Won’t adding a monster bay also encourage the werewolves, vampires and zombies? There’s got to be some restrictions to keep out the riff-raff, right? (I’ve already got enough problems with the cowboys!)
11. Would you use Gorilla Glue for securing all the new bay signage?
12. What about the droppings from flying monkeys? Doesn’t that stuff eat through concrete? (Or, am I confusing them with Aliens?)
13. And, what about promotion? I’m guessing one of those great-big inflatable Godzilla balloons on the roof???

MEP001

Reaction score
As long as it's safe for a gold-plated Smaug...