What's new

WashCard

peaches

Reaction score
I'm not that experienced posting on this forum but I've been a member for a lot of years. I've tried to search posts for WashCard, typed it several different ways thinking that may be why I can't find them but still no discussions about them except for the ones I've posted. I'm going to assume their use is not as popular as it once was. I've been using them for years and have had my share of problems but decided to stick with them until just recently when I purchased two new portals that don't allow third party processing. This is frustrating since so many of the features on the portals are not available because of my involvement with WashCard. Any suggestions for a better way to go than using WashCard?

MEP001

Reaction score
I know several people who had WashCard and removed it to go with Cryptopay. Reasons were expensive and unreliable hardware, or used Cryptopay on vacs because it's wi-fi and ended up liking it better.

Bud's

Reaction score
I have been considering the install of two separate pay stations. One portal with all it's functions and one basic card only pay box for washcards that could be marked "member" or "fleet".
The more I think on it the more I keep siding with scrapping the washcard setup.

peaches

Reaction score
I know several people who had WashCard and removed it to go with Cryptopay. Reasons were expensive and unreliable hardware, or used Cryptopay on vacs because it's wi-fi and ended up liking it better.

WashCard has told me that it would cost us thousands of dollars to buy out with the cards that we have out there. Do you know if any of these people that left WashCard experienced this type of expense when they removed their system?

Bud's

Reaction score
WashCard has told me that it would cost us thousands of dollars to buy out with the cards that we have out there. Do you know if any of these people that left WashCard experienced this type of expense when they removed their system?
Would the cost be from having to refund the balances of customer cards? Could it just be a misunderstanding of why there is cost associated with the transition?

peaches

Reaction score
Would the cost be from having to refund the balances of customer cards? Could it just be a misunderstanding of why there is cost associated with the transition?

I believe it's to refund the balances of customer cards that we have out there.