What's new

Wash gear Se controllers for sale?

Creole

Reaction score
Does anyone have any used se controllers that are compatible with washgear they want to sell?

acbruno

Reaction score
I removed my WashGear equipment and replaced it with WashCard this year. I have 7 bays with the CardMate II terminal box, controllers, serial mate interface modules, wiring, and many spare parts. I'm willing to sell it all if your interested. How many controllers are you looking for?

Tony

Creole

Reaction score
Tony,
We too removed the only card mate II we had in one bay of our 4 bay wash. But use wash gear in all the bays with the se controllers, serial mates and are card readers. We reconfigured the one with the card mate to be like the others. I don’t knows if you’re interested in separating the components of your card mate II, but am trying to acquire spare parts. I’m mainly interested in the serial mates and se controllers. What are they worth to you? If I can ask, why did you switch to washCard and do you like it?
Thanks,
Terry

acbruno

Reaction score
I would sell any or all components. I have all the equipment for 7 bay plus some spare parts. Let me know specifically what your looking for and I'll get it pulled.

Creole

Reaction score
How much would you sell an se controller for and how would I pay? PayPal?

wyatt

Reaction score
If you still have any, I’m looking for 2 cardmate II’s. I have a new location and washgear was only installed in 4/6 bays.

acbruno

Reaction score
If you still have any, I’m looking for 2 cardmate II’s. I have a new location and washgear was only installed in 4/6 bays.
I have seven boxes. I can sell a couple unless you want all seven for spare parts or to use in your vending area or vacs. Let me know.

Shon

Reaction score
I have seven boxes. I can sell a couple unless you want all seven for spare parts or to use in your vending area or vacs. Let me know.
I'm interested in your wash gear stuff. what do you still have and how much?