What's new

Vegas!!! Hopefully a few of you will remember me.

BillPitzer

Reaction score
Bill Pitzer, here. I'm thinking of showing up in Vegas just to say hello to all of my old friends. Who is still alive and who is going?

washnshine

Reaction score
Still alive, but can’t make it this year. Great to hear from you Bill!

Eric H

Reaction score
Great to hear from your Bill!
I’m not sure how many people are attending the Vegas show. Everyone I’ve spoken with are planning on going to Nashville in the late spring

MEP001

Reaction score
I haven't decided if I'm going but I'd like to if I can make it work. Finally have the freedom and money to hit Vegas again after almost 30 years.

BillPitzer

Reaction score
Well, it appears that I won't be coming to Vegas this year. Maybe Nashville.

AutoSpaMobMO

Reaction score
I'm planning on going to Vegas have everything setup to go. Hopefully get some ideas and maybe meet some people that have been in the business for a while. We just bought our wash in June of this year and love it but so much to learn!

Randy

Reaction score
We were all set to go to the upcoming ICA convention in Vegas but decided to wait and go the ICA convention next spring, May 9th – 11th I believe it’s in Nashville. I think this year’s ICA convention might be on the dead side.

John J Spokas

Reaction score
Great to hear from your Bill!
I’m not sure how many people are attending the Vegas show. Everyone I’ve spoken with are planning on going to Nashville in the late spring
Nashville or San Antonio are both much nicer places to visit IM not so HO.

John J Spokas

Reaction score
From the ICA Trade Show website:

YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY

Updated September 10.

We are focused on delivering a safe, in-person event in Las Vegas that is in compliance with federal, state and local regulations. At this time our policy is to require masks from all participants, regardless of vaccination status. Attendees and exhibitors should remain prepared for other possibilities, such as vaccine requirements, if local regulations should require.

We have already prepared widened trade show aisles to allow for social distancing, increased cleaning protocols throughout the event and implemented a pre-registration and badge mailing process that will eliminate onsite registration lines.

Any space where others are present creates the possibility of exposure to Covid-19 and other diseases. Participants are voluntarily assuming this risk by attending. International Carwash Association asks all attendees to take the necessary precautions before and during the event to keep themselves and others safe - including not attending if symptoms arise or a Covid-19 exposure has occurred.

Please continue to check back here for the latest updates and participation requirements.

AutoSpaMobMO

Reaction score
I am extremely excited about the show. I think it will be a great learning and networking opportunity.
Next weekend we fly out. The only thing I am concerned about is all of the issues with airlines canceling flights. That's a bit concerning to get stuck there or not be able to get there.

JJJakubowski

Reaction score
Hey, Wild Bill --- Colleen and I have been talking (and talking and talking) about going to an ICA show ... some show, some time. A reunion would be a hoot. "Las Vegas is lovely this time of year." BUT we're a no-go for a number of reasons not the least of which are the F'n airlines screwing with pilots and staff over vaxx mandates which magically caused "weather problems" causing a LOT of last minute cancellations. Crap shoots are for Vegas crap tables, not jet flights (even with flight numbers loaded with 7's and 11's). Sooo, a show closer to my Heartland and my heart (like Tennessee) will probably be the can-do will-do. Via con Dios, amigos.