What's new

Vacuums coin boxes

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
Early Tuesday morning a couple driving a u haul rental van pryed off 3 of our 5 vacuum coins boxes. They first went across the road and made a cash purchase at all night window--great mug shot on their video. We have them on 5 cameras but could not get plate number due to high reflection. Plate has white background and the sherrif thinks it's from Virginia as they are one of the few states that has not changed the background color to make more readable. Will post pic when I get copy. They were there for about 25 minutes.

River Wash wv.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
My son just takded with police. They posted video on local news last night and several people recognized the guy. The officer just finished warrant and was on his way to arrest the guy. First problem in almost 11 years..nice to live in small WV town where stealing vacuum coin box is big news. I will deliver donuts to sherrif and city police tomorrow. His landlord called in and van was parked in front of apartment--just got out on parole.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=541218769304721&set=vb.243011942458740&type=2&theater