What's new

Unlimited Wash Packages

Ginny

Reaction score
What is your opinions on unlimited washes? Nobody in our area offers them. I know start up is expensive & slow to see a return, but in the long run would you recommend it?

steve569

Reaction score
If you had 3-4000 members at $20- $30 per member wouldn't that be worth it in the long run?

Legends

Reaction score
I offered $40 a month (1x a day ) "Unlimited "
wash pass for close to 20 months. It was a $13 wash including Armor All Carnuaba wax. I have to tell you, more than half of the people went everyday. THEY WILL WASH IN THE RAIN. I quit advertising it and eventually phased it out. My average monthly ticket on that program was about $6 a wash.
I now offer pass codes on that same Wash $55 for 6 washes. I sell these now and kick myself for not ending program when I bought in August 2018. My average ticket is now well up over a dollar a car by not offering up monthly's.
They will clog up the bays on sunny days and the wear and tear on the machines is not worth it in my opinion for a couple thousand dollars before you wash a car.
I have a 3 bay IBA 2 4000s and 1 Tandem.

Axxlrod

Car Washer
Reaction score
I offered $40 a month (1x a day ) "Unlimited "
wash pass for close to 20 months. It was a $13 wash including Armor All Carnuaba wax. I have to tell you, more than half of the people went everyday. THEY WILL WASH IN THE RAIN. I quit advertising it and eventually phased it out. My average monthly ticket on that program was about $6 a wash.
I now offer pass codes on that same Wash $55 for 6 washes. I sell these now and kick myself for not ending program when I bought in August 2018. My average ticket is now well up over a dollar a car by not offering up monthly's.
They will clog up the bays on sunny days and the wear and tear on the machines is not worth it in my opinion for a couple thousand dollars before you wash a car.
I have a 3 bay IBA 2 4000s and 1 Tandem.
Totally different scenario with a tunnel wash that can process over 100+ cars per hour.

Legends

Reaction score
Understand that. I didnt see conveyorized washes until now.

Robert2181

Reaction score
Looking to add unlimited, not sure of whats the best computer system. We have a Datatrax controller.