What's new

The most disgusting thing I ever saw in a customer's car was _________________________________________________-

Debra Gorgos

Reaction score
Fill in the blank: The most disgusting thing I ever saw in a customer's car was _________________________________________________

I.B. Washincars

Assistant Janitor
Reaction score
Someone poop in your paste wax this morning, Dave? :oops: Being an editor for at least a couple of magazines, she's probably gathering some material. Cut her a little slack.

MEP001

Reaction score
I'd rather hear about who pooped in your paste wax. I'm sick of hearing/reading about COVID.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
it's the most disgusting thing i've Ever experienced in the detail shop!

JustClean

Reaction score
Middle of the night a guy walks up to 2 of our bollards, holds on to them and poos right in front of our change machine. Then he slips and falls into it. I was laughing when I saw that on camera...but just for 10 seconds. Then I saw him walking from gun to gun trying to clean his hands!!!!
My poor customers...all guns were relatively clean when I checked them hours later :(

Kimberly Berg

Reaction score
COCKROACHES!! :( The customer "complained" they came from MY vacuum island, while he was vacuuming his car mats! But, as I walked towards his car, I saw over a hundred cockroaches scurrying OUT of his car! One look at his car, and you could tell he was definitely a "HOARDER"! He had cardboard boxes and garbage stuffed into his car. I told him that cockroaches don't "linger" around MY concrete vacuum island when it's 100 degrees outside! :O Ps. He only vacuumed and never washed his car!