What's new

The liberal media are at it again

mac

Reaction score
Watching the evening news the other day, and here comes a story about a young boy only seeking a better life. What pure garbage. The reporter showed this young kid, about 13, who they claimed walked 1,200 miles in 30 days to get here. He spoke through an interpretor of course. No mention of course about how he did this. Just said he did it alone through treacherous terrain. I used to be in fairly good shape, but I could not do this on a good day. So due to the stupidness of the reporter, we are led to believe this frail walked 40 miles per day for 30 days. Just what did this kid live on? Rattlesnakes and rabbits? And what about water? He would have needed about a gallon per day. Where did that come from? The mainstream press is not reporting the news, they are making it up.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Watching the evening news the other day, and here comes a story about a young boy only seeking a better life. What pure garbage. The reporter showed this young kid, about 13, who they claimed walked 1,200 miles in 30 days to get here. He spoke through an interpretor of course. No mention of course about how he did this. Just said he did it alone through treacherous terrain. I used to be in fairly good shape, but I could not do this on a good day. So due to the stupidness of the reporter, we are led to believe this frail walked 40 miles per day for 30 days. Just what did this kid live on? Rattlesnakes and rabbits? And what about water? He would have needed about a gallon per day. Where did that come from? The mainstream press is not reporting the news, they are making it up.
Just ask the VP, she’s in charge of border now.