What's new

The latest shortage

mac

Reaction score
So now we all of a sudden have a shortage of baby formula. What? From what I’ve read just across the border in Mexico the shelves are fully stocked. Who’s kidding who?

Keno

Reaction score
So now we all of a sudden have a shortage of baby formula. What? From what I’ve read just across the border in Mexico the shelves are fully stocked. Who’s kidding who?
This has been going on for more than a month. Lookup the Similac recall and plant closure to fix their issue - the shortage is stemming from that. They have been getting formula flown in on military cargo planes from Europe.

traveler17

Reaction score
This has been going on for more than a month. Lookup the Similac recall and plant closure to fix their issue - the shortage is stemming from that. They have been getting formula flown in on military cargo planes from Europe.
They’ve also been flying illegals across the country on cargo planes 😬,,,, gotta spread out those votes

mac

Reaction score
Ok I can believe that. However that still does not explain why Mexico has no shortage.

mac

Reaction score
ever notice how you never see things like this on TV? Imagine the reaction if it was Trump who fell off. Nothing to see here. Move along now.

traveler17

Reaction score
ever notice how you never see things like this on TV? Imagine the reaction if it was Trump who fell off. Nothing to see here. Move along now.
Yep , there would be 24/7 coverage

Blanco

Reaction score
I also saw there is a tampon shortage. I guess we'll see more women transition into being men.:cautious:
Hahaha. Sad thing is were (tax payers) going to be the ones paying for them to "transition". Seen a article the other day of how the US military is going to start funding gender surgery for veterans. If you cut the balls off a dog, does that "transition" that dog from male to female? lol In America now a days these people are considered "brave" by the left. In the Middle East they would hang you in the middle of the street for being so stupid and sick.

mac

Reaction score
You guys and girls are amazing. There’s more common sense here than on all the TV news shows combined.

SDaWG11

Reaction score
Ok I can believe that. However that still does not explain why Mexico has no shortage.
It is illegal to import baby formula that does not meet guidelines set by the FDA. All baby formula that is FDA approved for sale in the US are produce in the US.

mac

Reaction score
Sorry but I just can’t buy that. We put men on the moon almost 50 years ago and now we can’t make baby formula? It’s always follow the money and hopefully this will come out. Remember there are things “they” don’t want us to know.

Blanco

Reaction score
Who falls while GETTING OFF a bike? The reason this is relevant is because he’s the leader of the free world. If there’s a video of you falling off your bike I could care less but when the guy who’s running our country can’t get off a bike or walk down a flight of stairs without it being an absolute challenge shows how unfit he is both mentally and physically to be leading our country.

John J Spokas

Reaction score
I wonder how many times sleepy joe got on or off his bike without falling.

Were you equally concerned when Donald John Trump couldnt find his limo that was parked next to the stairs to AF1?

Blanco

Reaction score
I wonder how many times sleepy joe got on or off his bike without falling.

Were you equally concerned when Donald John Trump couldnt find his limo that was parked next to the stairs to AF1?
End of quote. Repeat the line!

mac

Reaction score
And that was because of a hidden pothole. Bent the bike and broke the collarbone.