What's new

The good, the bad, and the bitchy...

starion

7SS 2IBA
Reaction score
What a day. 90+ degrees two days in a row.

Man have the bitchers and moaners come out the last two days. I swear some of these people would want you to strip the road film off their cars with hydrochloric acid to make them happy.

Gave two refunds today for that reason, and a dozen other people tell me we have the best car wash they've ever been to.

Go figure...

Am thinking about adding a little more aggressive product to the presoak, then the babies will complain that it burns their skin...

chadrpalmer

Reaction score
with all due respect, sounds like you are one of the bitchers and moaners, lol. just a little well intended ribbing...take these people as an opportunity to improve your wash, impress people with your customer service, and teach them about the wash process. if you see your customers as a necessary inconvenience, this isnt the business for you. its 100 plus in dallas today. belton, eh? i used to run travel clean. glad to hear yall are having some good wash weather, heard there has been a lot of rain up there this summer. wanna buy a house in OP? god bless.

starion

7SS 2IBA
Reaction score
with all due respect, sounds like you are one of the bitchers and moaners, lol. just a little well intended ribbing...take these people as an opportunity to improve your wash, impress people with your customer service, and teach them about the wash process. if you see your customers as a necessary inconvenience, this isnt the business for you. its 100 plus in dallas today. belton, eh? i used to run travel clean. glad to hear yall are having some good wash weather, heard there has been a lot of rain up there this summer. wanna buy a house in OP? god bless.
Yeah, I know. Sometimes it's just hard to take when you HAVE worked so hard to make things right. Travel Clean eh? Then you must know Brian.

soapy

Reaction score
I had all the SS bays busy with people waiting to get in. One guy was using his Meguairs waterless carwash in a bay and not paying for the bay. He got all bent out of shape when I told him to leave or I would call the cops and have him charged with theft of services. I had paying customers waiting while this jerk was getting a free ride. Of course he had get in his car and yell a bunch of explixitives at me as he left. Good thing he was from out of state.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
The best is in the winter or on cold days when a customer will close the entrance doors to the self serve bay and have people waiting outside and when they finish they leave out the exit doors without opening the entrance doors for the next customer that ****es me off I have considered installing open, close buttons on a pedistal because I have chain operated rollup aluminum doors with no windows I would replace them with clear poly doors but the money is getting harder to hold on to. My grandfather had a good saying he used to say "If money was ment to be held on to it would come with handles".

Etowah