What's new

Stopping Brush/Wand Theft - This Product Work ?

Bandit

Reaction score
Any experience using this product or similar ? Does it work ? Thieves cutting through the rubber hose. Look like magic immigrant detailers.

And yes, my cameras work , they are taking off their license plates.........so classy.
Thanks to all !

1571158940211.png

Attachments

mac

Reaction score
You can absolutely stop it. Just takes spending a night at the wash. Bring lots of coffee and bullets. If you don’t have a carry permit bring a big club. Use it on the perps and their car. Sad to have to go to this.

Bandit

Reaction score
You can absolutely stop it. Just takes spending a night at the wash. Bring lots of coffee and bullets. If you don’t have a carry permit bring a big club. Use it on the perps and their car. Sad to have to go to this.
Ur probably right.

Randy

Reaction score
Thanks yes, this is what we use, they cut thru it.
Many years ago we used that clear wire reinforced hose, it was garbage, it had a permanent coil to it. It looked terrable hanging on the wall.

MEP001

Reaction score
Thanks yes, this is what we use, they cut thru it.
With what, a grinder?

I've never had an issue with the Kuri-Tec clear wire reinforced hose maintaining a coil. I've been using it for 30 years. If they're cutting wire braid hose, the single wire won't even slow them down.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I wonder if you could run a length of stainless wire from the boom through the hose and handle and attach to the head somehow.

MEP001

Reaction score
I wonder if you could run a length of stainless wire from the boom through the hose and handle and attach to the head somehow.
That would still be easier to cut than steel braided hose, but I like the idea. You could crimp a loop around a washer on each end, one under the brush head and the other through a 1/2" fitting. It would also help prevent someone from unscrewing the brush and handle from the hose and stealing it.