What's new

Spam calls

mac

Reaction score
I think most everyone out there would agree that these calls have become more than annoying. I have my cell number posted at my wash to address any customer issues. I'm a little surprised I don't get a lot of angry calls. But boy do I get these annoying calls from someone who claims to be from the IRS and yet barely speak English. From their accent I can tell they are from somewhere in the middle east. Well I know a way to stop these permanently. And it's easy and somewhat cheap. Our intelligent services have to know where these calls originate. All Trump has to do is issue a warning to stop within a couple of days. Then when the next call comes in send in a SEAL team. These a$$holes are most likely not armed, so it would be the proverbial shooting ducks in a barrel. When more calls continue, send the boys in again. It won't take too many of these raids to literally kill the business. And I guarantee you, Trump would be reelected in a 50 state landslide. Problem solved. To you squeamish liberals out there, please do not respond. You will only be wasting your efforts. But if you care to respond, please also list your phone number.