What's new

Social Distancing...

Twodose

Reaction score
Social D-20200412-005508.jpg

Here are my neighbors practicing social distancing. There are 5 there you can see and none of them live there. They won’t give it up for anyone or anything.

MEP001

Reaction score
There's a corner not far from my wash where a bunch of bros sit on the concrete along the side of the road drinking beer, usually five or six of them, and the cops aren't making them disperse. It's life as usual for them. A lot of people don't care.

Twodose

Reaction score
So the store we go to most often starting monday the 04/13/20.

As an added measure, beginning Monday, we will monitor the number of customers who may be in a store at one time. We also request that you limit the size of your shopping party to one member per household as much as possible, as doing so will help ensure everyone has the space to shop safely.

Randy

Reaction score
So the store we go to most often starting monday the 04/13/20.

As an added measure, beginning Monday, we will monitor the number of customers who may be in a store at one time. We also request that you limit the size of your shopping party to one member per household as much as possible, as doing so will help ensure everyone has the space to shop safely.
All the stores up here are doing that. It's kind of funny when we drive by Wal-mart at about 6:45am they are lined up waiting for the doors to open at 7am and they are lined up most of the day waiting to get in. We went to the store this morning at around 9am, the first store there was probably 30 people waiting to get in because they had reached the store capacity. We went to the Safeway and got right in, they were only allowing 238 people in the large Safeway at a time, got in and got out right away. They have one way aisles now.

Twodose

Reaction score
This past Thursday they had one-way isles, that was the first I have seen that, It started in Washington state earlier than it did here so that’s probably why they are just starting it here now, in Luzerne county which is in the Northeast where I am has the highest numbers in the state second only to Philadelphia.
Also, when I was in that store this past week, I was one of the few people that was wearing a mask or covering their face with anything.