What's new

Slugbuster II deprogramming

washregal

Reaction score
Hello - I am going off tokens first time in forever.. I believe it is 2020 and it is time. To negate token acceptance I would only need to remove the token sample from the slugbuster II? or is there more to it then that? do I need to add something in it's place or can I just leave empty?

Jsobi

Reaction score
You must leave the token or a different coin in the slot. Turn up the selectivity all the way, so nothing is accepted on that channel.

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
Hello - I am going off tokens first time in forever.. I believe it is 2020 and it is time. To negate token acceptance I would only need to remove the token sample from the slugbuster II? or is there more to it then that? do I need to add something in it's place or can I just leave empty?
I think you might be jumping the gun a little bit. Before you stop accepting tokens your tokens you want to stop dispensing them. How long has it been since you stopped dispensing tokens? How many tokens do you have out in circulation? Depending on how many tokens you have out in circulation you might have to keep accepting your tokens for up to a year. I’d be pi$$ed off if I had a handful of tokens I bought at your wash and now they didn’t work.