What's new

Service tech

Karen

Reaction score
Looking to find a service tech company to service myself serve and one automatic bay equipment. The equipment's new but need some fine tuning to get it running correctly. We are in Cape Coral/ fort Myers, Florida. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
Looking to find a service tech company to service myself serve and one automatic bay equipment. The equipment's new but need some fine tuning to get it running correctly. We are in Cape Coral/ fort Myers, Florida. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
What brand of equipment do you have? What happened to the original installers?

Karen

Reaction score
We have ginsan equipment there to busy to fine tune are you a service tech of car wash equipment

Fatboy769

Living the American Dream
Reaction score
I am, but too far away to be cost efficient for you. Good luck in your search.

arhum101

Banned
Reaction score
Wish you Good Luck with it i am also in search of a tech in Lynchburg Virginia Area

MEP001

Reaction score
I have considered branching out into the Florida area but I'm getting too old to keep doing this all day every day. My fiancée has family in Florida and it might be possible to travel back and forth every few weeks.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I have considered branching out into the Florida area but I'm getting too old to keep doing this all day every day. My fiancée has family in Florida and it might be possible to travel back and forth every few weeks.
Imagine you'd build some wealth, as long as they pay UP FRONT.