What's new

SECWA Road Show

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
The SECWA Roadshow is today and tomorrow in Atlanta. Any forum members attending?

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
This turned out to be an excellent event. Over 300 people attended from all over the country. They had informative table tops on Sunday followed by a bus tour on Monday that included all types of washes operating in the industry today. To me it is always a good event to get that many carwashers together to talk about improving their operations and sharing ideas. I think there is going to be another one in the Fall. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in learning more about the business from fellow operators.

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
I would have to agree that it was a great show. As you said it is always great to get together with other operators to share ideas and see what others are doing different. That's the first road show i've been to and I thought it was great. It was put together very well to accomodate all types of washing and the different styles of washes out there. Also, a big thanks to the sponsors who provided the meals and the buses for the tour.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Glad to hear it went so well, guys. I'm sorry I had to miss this one. I have heard there was a lot of excitement and enthusiasm. That's always good to be around.

They're going to have their full "iron" show in Orlando July 10-12th at the Swan & Dolphin and have some unbelievably low room rates for that place. It'll be a great chance to have a nice biz/family vacation.