What's new

Sandpiper vs. Flojet

MEP001

Reaction score
If you need the full pumping capacity of the Sandpiper 1/2" model you might want the double Flojet, or two G57's tee'd together. A single G57 Flojet exceeds the flowrate of the Sandpiper 3/8" model.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Man I honestly here recently on my new Lo pressure systems, I went back with the sandpipers i swear there lasting longer than the flowjets it seems like the flowjets in the past 1-2 years do not last as long a releif solinod also on the supply air helps releif the pressure on them also.

MEP001

Reaction score
How are your systems set up? I've noticed on GinSan equipment that there is one main regulator for the Flojets, then the pressure to the bay is regulated out by another one. Every time I go into a room with that setup, they have the main regulator cranked way up so the Flojets are getting 150 PSI of air all the time. I don't put a regulator on the outlet, just one on the inlet of each pump. I don't have any problem with Flojets lasting at least five years with them dead-headed.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have an 8 By SS. FB has 2 flo jets , one for each bank of 4 solenoids. The other LP functions - Wax, Wheel cleaner have one Flo Jet for 8 bays with about 10 psi air added to the T above the bay.