What's new

Ryko Signature Series problem

KYwashywash

Reaction score
The detergent and pre soak mixing tank up top keep turning clear water after a couple hours. The overflow keeps leaking out.

Changed the solenoid on front for both still running.

Turn off valve coming in and still runs.

I’ve had for techs there nobody can fix. Anyone ever have this happen?

anyone have a self serve setup they’ll sell me?…..

Attachments

MGSMN

Reaction score
Check or replace two things: the cold water solenoid valve and/or the cold water pressure regulator. If the solenoid valve diaphragm seat is pitted water will pass through slowly. If the cold water pressure regulator is bad the pressure will be greater than 30PSI feeding the HP pump, it will be enough to push water backwards through the valves in your picture and overfill/dilute your holding tanks even when the HP is running. There are no check valves in the tank lines.

MEP001

Reaction score
It won't be a solenoid. There's most likely a check valve on the soap and wax lines to prevent this problem that has gone bad. Rinse water is under pressure and will force its way through the solenoids and into the tanks.

KYwashywash

Reaction score
Check or replace two things: the cold water solenoid valve and/or the cold water pressure regulator. If the solenoid valve diaphragm seat is pitted water will pass through slowly. If the cold water pressure regulator is bad the pressure will be greater than 30PSI feeding the HP pump, it will be enough to push water backwards through the valves in your picture and overfill/dilute your holding tanks even when the HP is running. There are no check valves in the tank lines.
Thank you so much! That was the problem. Changed out the cold water solenoid valve and back in business. If I ever see you I owe you a beer or two!