What's new

Ryko LCD display won't light up

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 5 brush SoftGloss Maxx and while sitting idle early morning yesterday I notice the blue "ready" light stopped blinking. When I got to the wash to check the LCD display won't light up. Has this happened to anyone before?

I'm thinking it has to be a breaker, fuse, loose wire some where but I have been tracking back to the control panel inside the equipment room and I can't seem to locate it. Called Ryko yesterday and they said it won't be until Monday before someone can come out!(n)

soonermajic

Reaction score
With all their techs in DFW, surely 1 can get by there...

soapy

Reaction score
LED sign will not light up until everything is proven and in working order. Here is a tip. When you have your machine in working order and the LED and blue light is blinking as it should open the door that holds the PLC and make sure the high power switch is on. Put a small black mark next to each light that is lit up when everything is in order. Then when you do have a problem you can open the door and see which function is not lit up or which one is on that should not be on the PLC. Check that number on the list posted on the inside of your cabinet door. That way you will know where to look for the problem without guessing.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip soapy very good and practical idea I like it.

Etowah