What's new

Rowe Power Control Center 65073501

bigjws

Reaction score
I realize Rowe was bought out, but any idea if American will still service Rowe parts? I've got a message in to American, but you guys usually answer faster than they do. I've got a PCC #65073501 that must have a short in the circuit board -- goes to error message 'bucket not open' when trying to dispense coins. According to the manual, this is usually this is a computer control center problem, but I put in a backup PCC and it's working fine .. so the problem should be with the PCC.

Also, any idea what the difference might be in the #65073501 vs #65073502? I found a used 3502, looks the same in the pics except for the color ..

Or anyone have any they want to sell after taking out their old changer? :)

cmawash

Reaction score
I realize Rowe was bought out, but any idea if American will still service Rowe parts? I've got a message in to American, but you guys usually answer faster than they do. I've got a PCC #65073501 that must have a short in the circuit board -- goes to error message 'bucket not open' when trying to dispense coins. According to the manual, this is usually this is a computer control center problem, but I put in a backup PCC and it's working fine .. so the problem should be with the PCC.

Also, any idea what the difference might be in the #65073501 vs #65073502? I found a used 3502, looks the same in the pics except for the color ..

Or anyone have any they want to sell after taking out their old changer? :)
looks like American is getting their act together,rowe repair parts don't seem to be a problem now that their handling the rowe line