What's new

RO System

Martins

Reaction score
So,

My wash has an RO system with inground tank and above ground tank.. the system currently does not work. i feel like it may be worth getting it up and running. Thoughts? is it worth fixing/upgrading or less cost effective? the underground tank is pretty massive.

i don't believe its a reclaim system as the water in the tank is clear/blue and not gross. im not sure why it was unhooked seems like everything powers up. i guess if someone could explain it to me in more detail. i know its for spot free

Martins

Reaction score

MEP001

Reaction score
There's probably chemical backing up into the below-ground tank for the water to be blue.

water guy

Reaction score
There is alot of hydro spray Carwashs in Texas with that set-up

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
So is there a spot free selection on your dial?

Get a cheap TDS meter off amazon and check your tap water. If TDS is 50 or below I might might not bother. It should be pretty easy and not prohibitively expensive to get that system up and running if your place is doing decent business. You can definitely get it back running much cheaper than replacing the entire system, barring any proprietary controller issues.

If your water is hard it's also going to be best to make sure the softener is operational too.