What's new

RO system price?

Noob

Reaction score
Has anyone priced a spot free rinse and delivery system lately? I’ve got a couple of quotes and the ginsan systems on the kleen rite website honestly seem to be the best. I would need delivery for 4 bays. Does anyone have a ginsan system? How do they perform?

bert79

Reaction score
We have had an R.O system from Ginsan installed for about a year. It provides R.O. for our 3 ss bays and our laser 4000. Honestly it has been great. We are very happy with it. It requires very little maintenance and provides truly spot free water. Ginsan has been a very easy company to work with.

DavidM

Reaction score
I have 2 Ginsan RO systems, both are about 20 years old. I have no complaints at all. They have been reliable with no major issues. One supplies a busy 4 bay with two fairly busy automatics, the other one is a 5/1 with average volume.

MEP001

Reaction score
FWIW I would build the delivery system since it's nothing more than a pump, a bank of solenoids, a tank, and something to turn on the pump when a bay is selected.

Noob

Reaction score
MEP I’ve never done anything like that before but I’d like to learn. The only thing that concerns me is the wiring. Would that be difficult or is it fairly easy?

MEP001

Reaction score
The wiring is very easy. You will have one wire from each bay for each solenoid and each post of your multiplexer plus one common wire that will combine and go to one terminal of all the solenoids as well as the "common" input to your multiplexer. The output of the multiplexer for the pump should be run through a heavy duty relay to remove the load from the multiplexer. Most multiplexers just complete a circuit, so you can use the same power source that supplies the motor to run through the multiplexer switch to power the relay.