What's new

Rewards Programs vs Monthly Membership Programs

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Which model do you find more appealing for customers, Rewards or Monthly?. I'm on the fence between WashCard's new UWash app(Rewards) and the EverWash app(Monthly). For rewards, customers have to wash more to earn more which may be a turnoff to some as with the monthly program you pay once and wash whenever you want and if you refer people you get credits on your next month's renewal price.

DavidM

Reaction score
If I had to do one or the other, monthly autobilling plans would be far more valuable. Rewards are nice but I think customers can burn out on them. Monthly memberships are valuable because it flattens the revenue for car washing, a rainy month doesn't hurt as bad if you have a nice membership base built up.

There are apps out there that do both and I think for less money than either Everwash or Uwash. The issue I have with both of them is that they take a percentage of sales. That can get very expensive. I don't like someone taking 10% or more off the top of my sales. I would rather pay a fixed amount for the service. This probably matter more at a busy wash.

David