What's new

Reveiws on Turtle Wax Pro chemicals anyone???

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Hello Guys
I am a fan of Armor All Professional chemicals presoaks on my touchless automatic/Laser and has always been good to me HOWEVER my distributor lost his rights to sell the product typical carwash politics and crooks same story ect ect... and I am highly interested in TurtleWaxPro and wanted to know some operators that use it and happy are with it. I always like the two-step process with a booster and they have these products to offer and I like the high foaming and dilution ratio, can anyone tell me if they use the turtlewax line and how it performs on cars ect ect.. thanks so much for help.

and no I am sorry but not using powders and kleen-rite chemicals

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
A couple of years ago Turtle Wax car wash products company was purchased by Transchem. At the time, Transchem was one of the largest car wash chemical companies in Canada with an excellent line of products. Since they have taken over I believe they have reformulated and updated the Turtle Wax line and deserve to be looked at.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Hey I seen that and did some research on that Canadian company I just hope someone sees this post and chimes in hey thanks a lot the field rep suppose to come next week and we will see but would like to know people that use it now opinion

Randy

Reaction score
We’ve used Turtle Wax Pro chemicals, they work well but they are expensive.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Randy was it so expensive the reason you quit using them
And what do you use now thanks

Randy

Reaction score
Cost, it got to expensive. We switched to JBS and couldn't be happier. You might not know this Armor All Professional chemicals are made by ZEP.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
ya that's the whole reason I am in this situation bc my distributor that had the Zep/Armorall side lost his as of this year because of another blue corral distributor so shady and you know there going to go up another 10-20% as of first of the year 2015 like last year. But I am wondering if turtle wax works as good and wondering if its super expensive

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt to find out. Sounds like it's time to shop around and find what's best for you. There are many options out there right now. Also make sure when you decide that the price will not go up soon. Many chemical companies raise their prices after the first of the year.