What's new

Replaced IBA

soapy

Reaction score
July 26 we had a IBA totaled. I targeted Oct 1 to be up and running with the replacement. WE missed by 11 days mostly due to electricians not being able to make it for 10 days after the basic install. Insurance is satisfied now and we are up and running. Very happy with the install but it has been a lot of work the last 2 months.

Reaction score
Congrats on getting it done. I am sure it was a stressful process. Is that the same kind of machine that was there before?

soapy

Reaction score
It is a updated machine of the one that was damaged. A few improvements in technology but with the same options etc.

soapy

Reaction score
I am happy with this new programming that came with the machine. It gives me many more program options than the OHD I had.

soonermajic

Reaction score
What's turnkey cost? How many dryers on it? Any LED lights

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great Job Soapy! Congratulations!!! The bay looks so awesome with the nice wall panels and new Ryko. It loos like alot of well- thought- out, hard work that paid off in the end result. It's beautiful and customers are going to love that!!!

I love seeing the pictures of upgraded washes of owner operators I know. It's very inspiring to me as I plan for my own upgrades.

Make sure you let the local population know you are " ALL NEW and IMPROVED".

Fun!

soapy

Reaction score
The total replacement cost that included removing old machine and all new wiring was 160K. 30K of that was for removal,install,, wiring and taxes. That did not include the many hours my son and I put in adding more FRP etc. I still have some more LED lights to add in the ceiling. It does have a LED sign out in front of the bay with a flashing blue light and green and red light and the LED sign in the bay that spells out each function as it happens in the wash. It does have some LED spot lights in the gantry but does not have any LEDs in the wash arm. I was able to use my existing 3 fan dryer but do plan on adding Sonnys Mammoth dryers next summer like I have at one of my other washes.

Last edited: