What's new

Replace fragrance with disinfectant spray in combo vacs?

SoCalRainTunnel

Reaction score
Has anyone looked into to replacing one of the fragrance sprays with a disinfectant spray in their combo vacs? We figure it would be great to replace 1 of 3 fragrances with a disinfectant spray that helps prevent the spread of Covid-19 but I'm not sure if there is a product that works in the combo vacs and is also safe for car interiors. We currently use J.E. Adams and Fragramatics combo vacs we can use. If you are using one can you share the link in this thread? Thanks in advance for your help!

MEP001

Reaction score
I used to dispense OdoBan from one. It was a good seller.

Allen

Reaction score
This might be a good option. I've been thinking about trying a disinfectant in combo vacs.

mac

Reaction score
I'm in the process of rebuilding a stand alone Fragramatics dispenser. Am going to sell the disinfectant only. Fragramatics also sells a product that kills the germs and is safe around people and pets. Product has approval in all 57 states. I'm thinking of selling it around $2 for 40 sec or so.

Bglover

Reaction score
I have three stand alone machines that need to be rebuilt or sold. This may be a better solution. Let me know how it does.

Roz

Reaction score
We changed our tire shine stations to Proselect. Too early to tell how they will get used. Maybe 15 people have used them in two weeks. Don't get the sense that many customers are concerned about CV inside their car. Police might be different but have not been around to see who is using the stations.

soonermajic

Reaction score
VERY intriguing....u guys hurry up & let us know how it's going...ha