What's new

Recommendations on a new Auto Teller please

Good Moody

Reaction score
Im going to replace my Auto Teller next month and just wanted to hear what you would highly recommend, I appreciate it Very Much!

MEP001

Reaction score
I'd recommend a Hamilton as a general rule. Is there anything special you want to do, like dispense a token for free vacuums with a purchase or give out wash codes?

Randy

Reaction score
Im going to replace my Auto Teller next month and just wanted to hear what you would highly recommend, I appreciate it Very Much!
Which Auto entry system do you have now? I'd go with a Hamilton Commander or HTK

DavidM

Reaction score
You may want to start by deciding what you want the new machine to do. Do you want to offer monthly passes, codes or prepaid cards? Time of day promotions? Do you want the ability to offer buy ups? Chip and tap cc processing? Coins or bills for change?
Are you willing to pay a subscription for features or support?

Those questions and others like it will point you to the right machine.

Good Moody

Reaction score
You may want to start by deciding what you want the new machine to do. Do you want to offer monthly passes, codes or prepaid cards? Time of day promotions? Do you want the ability to offer buy ups? Chip and tap cc processing? Coins or bills for change?
Are you willing to pay a subscription for features or support?

Those questions and others like it will point you to the right machine.
Thank you Dave,
The new system arrived yesterday to be installed in a few weeks, A Razor Edge and a Unitec Portal. It will be a nice system once completed. It better be! :)

SuperShine

Reaction score
I’m confused. You’re looking for recommendations on auto tellers but you’ve already committed to a Portal and it’s coming in a month?
What exactly are you asking?

Congrats on the new wash though.