What's new

Razor Edge & WSII

soonermajic

Reaction score
Edge wouldn't let customers purchase top pkg. Wash World couldn't figure out the issue, neither could i nor my Distributor.
I opened door & checked the WSll top button. Turns out 1 od the 2 plastic prongs on back of button, which engage the little black relay, was broken. Bottom prong broke off, but barely. Swapped it out w/ pkg 3 button, unused, & works great.
Sometimes it's something so simple. Cost me about $100 in lost revenue on a BUSY Sunday.

traveler17

Reaction score
Edge wouldn't let customers purchase top pkg. Wash World couldn't figure out the issue, neither could i nor my Distributor.
I opened door & checked the WSll top button. Turns out 1 od the 2 plastic prongs on back of button, which engage the little black relay, was broken. Bottom prong broke off, but barely. Swapped it out w/ pkg 3 button, unused, & works great.
Sometimes it's something so simple. Cost me about $100 in lost revenue on a BUSY Sunday.
You’re right about that!! Encountered a similar situation where 2 different techs I PAID didn’t fix the situation, $5 can of Wd-40 and was good to go. Sad the techs didn’t think to look at that but glad ya got it goin 👌🏼

bobcat9095

Reaction score
I had this exact same thing happen twice within 2 weeks. For some reason those tabs are breaking off.

Beddattery

Reaction score