What's new

Rash of damage in my area, but If I was a thief, this is a no, no!

Reaction score
There has been a rash of entire ACW's, vaults with all the brick broken out and vaults gone. I don't think I should name the cities.
But, the last one I would not want to screw with. Is a Missouri State HP.

Route66CarWash

Owner/Manager
Reaction score
This is really too bad to hear..........I can't stand thieves!!

In 2007, I had a rash of thefts myself. It all started when I was building my new house. A couple of worthless you-know-what's stole my gun safe that had been delivered to the house. Like the sheriff and I agreed.....stealing my 750 lbs safe and carrying it approx. 300 feet to the road and thru a deep ditch was more than likely the "hardest" work these jerks have extended in 6 months.

Then, two weeks before completion, "they" (I assume the same jerks) broke into my house, steeling my ovens, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, several light fixtures and many other small things.

Lastly, I had two of three SS, coin vault, plug locks drilled out and probably twenty five hundred in quarters stolen. I have since then solved that problem by welding my own version of what a vault lock system should be! Now - it would not deter them from breaking it out of the wall and taking the whole safe.

We have since the theft installed surveillence equipment and even if someone steals them, we will know who it was. We can monitor them from the house. If I ever catch a thief in the act - they will not need to worry about the police!!