What's new

Rain X - something Free?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
A while back my rep disappeared and I ordered rain X Direct. Now, Zep couldn't find my records and they put me in touch with a rep. He offered me some FREE marketing materials. Drum Cover, Windmaster Insert, cones. In the past it was always "You can go to our website and buy marketing materials"!

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
Normally any descent soap company, offers this service for free marketing barrel covers, windmasters flags, banners signs, titration kits mail order chemicals do not offer this stuff for free not bashing them its just a difference you get way more service normally. Difference in kleenrite vs Blue Coral, Lustra, Quest, Blendco,Turtle Wax, Warsaw,Diamondshine and list goes on.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Normally any descent soap company, offers this service for free marketing barrel covers, windmasters flags, banners signs, titration kits mail order chemicals do not offer this stuff for free
Some years ago an industry Veteran turned rep for "Decent" company said to me. "I offer a valuable service to my customers and they are willing to pay for that thru the price of my products. You don't need that service. " The savings I achieve thru mail order products pay for marketing materials many times over.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Some years ago an industry Veteran turned rep for "Decent" company said to me. "I offer a valuable service to my customers and they are willing to pay for that thru the price of my products. You don't need that service. " The savings I achieve thru mail order products pay for marketing materials many times over.
Thats mostly true, but there are just a few high end products that KR doesn't offer.

Dcpagejr

Reaction score
A while back my rep disappeared and I ordered rain X Direct. Now, Zep couldn't find my records and they put me in touch with a rep. He offered me some FREE marketing materials. Drum Cover, Windmaster Insert, cones. In the past it was always "You can go to our website and buy marketing materials"!
Check with Lustra, I rep them in Florida now, I did work for ZEP and would never recommend there products ever again.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I use Rain X because the Name is recognized. I but other stuff from Kleen Rite, Simonize and others.