What's new

Quickbooks

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
Ive run businesses on quickbooks for years. for a service business and small number of inventory items to track it works great and is affordable. they have payroll available if your into having employees...

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I run 5 Companies on QB in the cloud. Makes it easy for bookkeeper and accountant to access from various locations. I run 5 simple companies and personal on QB Desktop. QB Desktop. Just give the accountant P&L and Balance sheet at year end.

rminielly

Reaction score
I run 5 Companies on QB in the cloud. Makes it easy for bookkeeper and accountant to access from various locations. I run 5 simple companies and personal on QB Desktop. QB Desktop. Just give the accountant P&L and Balance sheet at year end.
thanks for the response

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Which "plan" are you using? I've been using QB on my Mac for wash and rental property but am looking to migrate to the cloud based version for various reasons.

Roz

Reaction score
Cloud is easy to use, and you can update things via the iPhone app.

wrightway

Reaction score
Has anyone used Quickbooks? Any recommendations for their options or other software?
I use quickbooks online for my carwash business. it is great and my accountant can log into it remotely if I give her permission

MEP001

Reaction score
Excel is plenty if you're just tracking income and expenses, and your payroll is contract labor. Quickbooks Online makes things like payroll taxes super easy, you just input the hours and pay rate and it generates a payment for each tax entity.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Cloud is about $50.00 / Month per business. if I din't need access from multiple locations I would only use desktop.

slash007

Reaction score
I use the desktop version then VNC into that location if I need to access it from elsewhere.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I honestly tried both Quicken & Quickbooks & I personally found that using a combination of Microsoft Access & Excel was actually less complicated & more straight forward for our specific situation. Hopefully, Microsoft continues allowing their WIN 10+ etc Operating Systems Updates to not make earlier versions of Access become obsolete. For less than five employees on an owner's payroll ... I have found Access to even be a better fit even for payroll ... albeit ... the need to update some equations yearly based on Pub 15 Circ E. Earned Income Credit should be avoided based on early efforts of setting up the payroll database initially on my part! Like some of our close-by rural farmers ... I tend to try to keep risky dependencies to a minimum!

For those who prefer to use HR Block over Intuit's Turbo Tax ... I included the purchase of their monitoring ID protection ... early bird bargain priced for 2021.

Last edited: