What's new

Pdq recommended spare parts**

MrBTech

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
New to the industry and I'm tasked with keeping a buttoned up and accurate inventory for several types of PDQ machines. (M5, 4000, 360 classic)

What are some parts you keep on hand at all times?

What I'm really after is a list from the manufacturer of what they recommend keeping on hand at all times. Washworld has supplied me a list for their razer but it's like pulling teeth to get PDQ to supply me their list so far. I'm on day 3 of trying.

I'm here in a last ditch effort to crowd source this list. I'd like to have the parts I need to fix common problems and intermittent problems to limit my downtime.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
is there a troubleshooting log for the equipment that you can look at? That would give you an idea of where to start building your inventory.

I haven't gotten anything besides a couple of spare photo eyes for my new razor. For my old machine, I had every high-pressure hose for the machine, multiple and different size proximity switches, multiple ultrasonic sensors, spare drive belts, spare gearboxes and motors, spare ChickLit relays, a couple of spare control cabinets with input output cards, power supplies, etc. I have a spare main swivel rebuilt and ready to go. This is just off the top of my head.