What's new

Paystation that dispenses tokens for Free vacs?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Does WSII or GoldLine dispense free vac tokens? If so, whichbos best/ easiest?

If not, which paystation would you guys suggest?

Thanks,
Coach

soonermajic

Reaction score
Because it will do what you asked. You can add a token dispenser to a Goldline or a Wash Select II, for a lot less, but you didn't ask that.
Really? Maybe you should re-read my very 1st sentence... if you wasn't always tryin to be such a smart A$$ condescending prick, then you would've seen I specifically did in fact ask about WSII & GoldLines. Then you wouldn't look like such a dumb A$$ .

Last edited:

MEP001

Reaction score
Neither WSII nor Goldline dispense any coins other than change for cash payments, which is why I answered the second question. I apologize if the answer wasn't to your liking. I also apologize for not listing every other option possible for you to choose from. I'm only human, I can never know if you're considering an external unit or specifically want to replace your unit with one that can dispense tokens. In the future, I will try to remember that you don't read other forum posts or search for an answer before you ask a question so I will know how to respond correctly.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Neither WSII nor Goldline dispense any coins other than change for cash payments, which is why I answered the second question. I apologize if the answer wasn't to your liking. I also apologize for not listing every other option possible for you to choose from. I'm only human, I can never know if you're considering an external unit or specifically want to replace your unit with one that can dispense tokens. In the future, I will try to remember that you don't read other forum posts or search for an answer before you ask a question so I will know how to respond correctly.
Again, so condescending.
What's ironic is, you were Robert Roman's biggest critic, but the only difference between yall was, he used a thesaurus when he wrote.

MEP001

Reaction score
Thanks, but 3 members from here have text me to let me know BOTH WSII & GoldLine has an option, from Carolina Pride, that is way cheaper than buying a new $25k HTK.
That would be the add-on unit I mentioned, but again, that isn't what you asked.
if you wasn't always tryin to be such a smart A$$ condescending prick, then you would've seen I specifically did in fact ask about WSII & GoldLines. Then you wouldn't look like such a dumb A$$ .
Yes, I certainly see where I could look like a dumbass by answering your specific question exactly as you phrased it, then making the huge mistake of adding in the information you were actually looking for.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Ya'll quit the purse swinging.

My only advice is to get the dispenser that forces the customer to push a button to get the token. This one works OK

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
BOTH WSII & GoldLine has an option, from Carolina Pride
No they don't. Carolina Pride has an aftermarket add-on. They've been talked about here for years. MEP answered exactly what you asked. Me, I was just poking the bear with a stick...:sneaky: If you're going to get you bowels in an uproar when you don't get the answer you want, learn to phrase your questions correctly.

soonermajic

Reaction score
No they don't. Carolina Pride has an aftermarket add-on. They've been talked about here for years. MEP answered exactly what you asked. Me, I was just poking the bear with a stick...:sneaky: If you're going to get you bowels in an uproar when you don't get the answer you want, learn to phrase your questions correctly.

That was text to me by a couple members.
Looks like they were correct.

Does ANYONE else have experience with this token dispenser for the GoldLine or WSII?

Last edited:

soapy

Reaction score
I have several add on token dispensers that I added to my Hamilton goldline units. I have 2 hamilton built token dispensers at one location. In addition to the dispenser I had to up grade the Goldline controller. They work well and offer easier programming so you can have select washes dispense tokens with out rewiring. They were probably twice the cost of the 3 American token vendors I added at other locations. The American token vendors work well and you can select which wash will dispense a token but it is through the hard wiring. both vendors do not have the push button feature for a token to dispense. The small caroling pride unit requires that you push a button to get a token. I feel this would probably save me 1/2 of the tokens. I would reccomnend the carolina pride if you want to save a little on tokens.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I have several add on token dispensers that I added to my Hamilton goldline units. I have 2 hamilton built token dispensers at one location. In addition to the dispenser I had to up grade the Goldline controller. They work well and offer easier programming so you can have select washes dispense tokens with out rewiring. They were probably twice the cost of the 3 American token vendors I added at other locations. The American token vendors work well and you can select which wash will dispense a token but it is through the hard wiring. both vendors do not have the push button feature for a token to dispense. The small caroling pride unit requires that you push a button to get a token. I feel this would probably save me 1/2 of the tokens. I would reccomnend the carolina pride if you want to save a little on tokens.
Thanks for the great advice Soapy. Sounds like the Carolina Pride is the best option, & thats what I need to know.

twinchester

Reaction score
Does WSII or GoldLine dispense free vac tokens? If so, whichbos best/ easiest?

If not, which paystation would you guys suggest?

Thanks,
Coach
The Unitec Portal has an option for 2 additional hoppers so you can dispense tokens. Carolina Pride makes a dispenser that you can add to a Wash Select II

JCM

Reaction score
The Guardian XP by Standard Changer-Maker will do what you want. I believe they cost about the same as a Goldline. The cabinet is the same size as a Goldline which makes conversion easier.

Etowah