What's new

Payment system

Charlies

Reaction score
We need to upgrade our payment system for self-serve and the automatic. I would like chip and pin to except credit and debit it all stations. Does anybody have any recommendations?

MC3033

Reaction score
I do not have a recommendation on a system but I highly recommend going for something that does, or will, support tap and pay. Tap and pay will quickly overtake chip

Chris7406

Reaction score
I use the baystation from washcard for the self serve. It works great and takes card, cash, coin, and mobile pay with a qr code. It's a digital screen that works as a slideshow so you can make more money advertising for other businesses. Another added benefit is if there is an issue you can remote in and add time through your phone. Only real downside is the cost and fees. Let me know if you want any info.

soonermajic

Reaction score
I use the baystation from washcard for the self serve. It works great and takes card, cash, coin, and mobile pay with a qr code. It's a digital screen that works as a slideshow so you can make more money advertising for other businesses. Another added benefit is if there is an issue you can remote in and add time through your phone. Only real downside is the cost and fees. Let me know if you want any info.
Yeh, give us some more info on this.

Chris7406

Reaction score
Can do. I'll snag some pictures tomorrow. I don't know your set up but I converted 6 ss bays, 2 vacs that now read credit card and fleet cards, the pet wash, I have the portal ti for the automatic so I had to integrate a separate panel for it to get the rfid reader working. Everything is custom branded with your logo and it looks really nice. The conversion set us back about 70k for everything but they bought my old equipment for more than it was worth so ended up getting a check for 16k a month later. There is too much stuff to list that this thing can do. If anyone wants to get ahold of me regarding this I'm at chris@stmaauto.com. I'll get some pictures added to this thread tomorrow.

Randy

Reaction score
Can do. I'll snag some pictures tomorrow. I don't know your set up but I converted 6 ss bays, 2 vacs that now read credit card and fleet cards, the pet wash, I have the portal ti for the automatic so I had to integrate a separate panel for it to get the rfid reader working. Everything is custom branded with your logo and it looks really nice. The conversion set us back about 70k for everything but they bought my old equipment for more than it was worth so ended up getting a check for 16k a month later. There is too much stuff to list that this thing can do. If anyone wants to get ahold of me regarding this I'm at chris@stmaauto.com. I'll get some pictures added to this thread tomorrow.
What kind of system did you install for $54,000?

soonermajic

Reaction score
Washcard. We switched to them and got rid of express key.
Why the switch, what all does it do if you only have an IBA, SS & vacs (no tunnel), & what issues have you encountered?
What positives does it bring to the tabel? IE: how's it gonna help you recoup ypur $70k investment?

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Why the switch, what all does it do if you only have an IBA, SS & vacs (no tunnel), & what issues have you encountered?
What positives does it bring to the tabel? IE: how's it gonna help you recoup ypur $70k investment?
It integrates everything through the loyalty card. It's by far the best system for the SS market.

Chris7406

Reaction score
Our fleets love it. They manage their own billing online by logging into their account. They can pay their bill, deactivate cards, request new cards, etc. You can control pricing by product instead of a set amount for everything. I had a screen break and they covered the cost of a new one. Great company to work with.

Attachments