What's new

Older Hydrospray american changer

Carwash guy

Reaction score
I have a older Hydrospray automatic and use American changer auto cashier with crypto pay.
I am having issues with the credit card sales.
I am wondering if anyone is having issues that have these products.

MEP001

Reaction score
What issues are you having?

Carwash guy

Reaction score
Sporadically a cc swipe will display a credit. Example- $1 credit. Will not refund. If customer swipes again and selects amt of wash - charges their cc, but no wash. Only way to clear out is to add cash. If they select $9.00 wash add $8.00 cash with the $1.00 credit wash is given. Other times it works fine. This is happening too often!
Any help greatly appreciated!

DPD36

Reaction score
I have had a similar issue with Cryptopay on a Goldline. I have witnessed it showing a 25 cent credit and charging the card the full amount of the wash. I double checked the wiring and talked to Cryptopay. I did not get anything definitive from Cryptopay, but they did a software update and they seemed to think that it would help. I have not seen the 25 cent credit since the update, but this error was very intermittent (maybe once a month).
I have witnessed another issue. In this scenario the customer does not get a good swipe on their first attempt, so they swipe repeatedly and apparently get two good swipes so fast that they get charged twice. I had this happen twice over the weekend according to the swipe data and video. Cryptopay made a change to a setting so we will see if this helps.

Carwash guy

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. On the 25 cent credit, did it go away when the full amt was charged or did it remain on the machine for the next customer?
Hope your issue is resolved.