What's new

Old Datatrax system problems

jtownsend

Reaction score
We're having problems with our conveyor not recording washes in the system. Also, only the first four equipment units in the cloth wash turn on while in the "auto" switch position. The rest of the equipment will only turn on if switched to "on". The gate switch and pulse are both functioning properly. This all happened yesterday, after one of our employees went into the programming menu and updated prices and wash names, but according to the tech from Datatrax, the printouts showing washes and relays looks like everything should be working fine. Thanks for any help you can give!

John J Spokas

Reaction score
How old is that controller? Data-Trax is still selling stuff? I think you should replace it with at least a DRB Tunnel Watch 2. Or a TM Jr or anything else. Old Data-Traxs are scary beasts..

Last edited:

jtownsend

Reaction score
How old is that controller? Data-Trax is still selling stuff? I think you should replace it with at least a DRB Tunnel Watch 2. Or a TM Jr or anything else. Old Data-Traxs are scary beasts..
Yeah, it's old. But it's been a tank. However, you may be on to something.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have 2 washes operating on Data Trax. Also Have DRB. There is a company that still makes and services them. I have far fewer issues with Data Tax but admittedly it does not offer the Bell and whistles of DRB. Last Data Trax issue was Backup Built in decades old Battery dies and programming was lost when power died. Soldered in new one and good to go.

JAGraff

Reaction score
We're having problems with our conveyor not recording washes in the system. Also, only the first four equipment units in the cloth wash turn on while in the "auto" switch position. The rest of the equipment will only turn on if switched to "on". The gate switch and pulse are both functioning properly. This all happened yesterday, after one of our employees went into the programming menu and updated prices and wash names, but according to the tech from Datatrax, the printouts showing washes and relays looks like everything should be working fine. Thanks for any help you can give!
I'm with DRB. Let me know if you'd like me to connect you with someone to discuss the TunnelWatch system. - Julie Graff